We work hard for our partners;
- We have mutually beneficial relationships with partners in the travel, media, lifestyle & engineering sectors, Networking opportunities are available
- We create opportunity & engage positively on behalf of our partners brands
- We are active & visible locally and nationally via a range of different medias
- We support & visit Schools & Charities
- Our team has bases in the North East & North West of England and Races Nationwide
- Our Core Team is 7 Males between the ages of 27 & 64 and 5 Females between the age of 5 & 40.
What can we do for you?
QUOTES FROM Partners:
Orion Group’s Marketing & Communications Director, Scott Burns-Smith commented:
“Our Rail division is delighted to be supporting PDC Racing and we look forward to seeing the team on the podium again in 2017. This is our second season with the team and we are hoping for a successful year ahead on and off the track. We are excited to see the growth of the team as they intend to run 2 cars in the Porsche Championship and a further two in the Classic Stock Hatch Championship”
Anthonys Travel Managing Partner Richard Bamber states:
“As a business, we are keen to help local people & projects develop to their potential, we felt with PDC we could help support that. We look forward to working with PDC to increase the awareness of our business and our message and to help them move forward with their championship campaign. We will visit local schools with the team to talk about the importance of teamwork & friendship and our fleet of first class coaches will help transport them around the country. What we could do locally off the back of this partnership was critical to its success”
Become a Partner
If you would like to become a partner, fill out the form below and one of our members will get back to you.